We Are Hiring
Dadflamingo is hiring new talents. Join us! You will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills.
· To draft, review, negotiate and advise various contracts in Persian and English covering a range of transactions especially in these subjects: Share Holders, Investment and Service Agreements, and Commercial Contracts.
· Researching and studying related subjects.
· Attending meetings as a legal representative with various internal and external parties, providing legal analysis, and drafting legal documents.
· Structuring, drafting, and reviewing reports and other legal documents.
· Able to prepare contractual notices or letters for raising claims, penalty, termination or renewal of assigned agreements.
· Master's or bachelor’s degree in law.
· Graduation from reputable governmental universities is a plus.
· Master’s degree in international trade law is a plus.
· Solid knowledge of Corporate Law.
· Aptitude to negotiate.
· Analytical Problem Solving.
· Strong teamwork and communication skills.
· Effective time management skills.
· Good knowledge of English(written & spoken).
· Ability to stick to deadlines and being result-driven.
· Self-motivated, disciplined, and multitasking skills.
· At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
Office: Tehran, Iran
Please send your resume to: email@example.com